Conditions on Taxi tariffs
- Minimum fare is Afl.10,00/US$6.00. This pricelist is in US Dollars (US$)
- Prices are based on distance with a maximum capacity of 5 passengers per taxi.
- Sundays, official holidays, and on regular days starting from 11:00pm till 7:00am there will be a surcharge of Alf.5,40/US$3.00 to the regular fares
- Waiting time is Alf.5,00/US$3.00 per 5 minutes.
- Taxis can be hired at an hourly rate of Alf. 81,00/US$45.00 per hour.
- The driver, within reason, is not responsible for lost items in his/her car. Found objects will be reported and turned over at the Department of Public Transportation or the nearest police station.
- The driver is not allowed to request fares other than those approved by the government.
Arubus N.V. is our major public transportation in Aruba, and is owned and operated by the government. Arubus provides public transportation over major areas of the island. The main bus station is right across the street from the Cruise Terminal.
The lines that can take you from Oranjestad to the beach and hotel areas are:
Line 10, Line 10A, and Line 10B
Bus Rates are: single ticket Afl.2,25
2-way ticket Alf.4,00